Friday, February 20, 2009

Media in Florida!

So, as I was baking away in sun on the beach (obviously) in Florida, I overheard my mom discussing the chimp scenario that occured just recently in Stamfrod. Like Ari's and Craig's post, this issue is probably the most drastic one that I've heard on the news within the past week of vacation. I found it quite an interesting story and was surprised to hear about it while vacationing in Florida. The new was broadcasting this event everywhere. For literally the past two or three days it's been the main story on all the news channels. Now of course i'm not that interested in the news and much rather be on the beach or by the pool, but I've noticed how much coverage the press is making of this story. Personally, I don't feel it's that big of a deal. I mean animal attacks are constatnly occuring. I believe people overall simply shouldnt be allowed to own chimps or any type of monkey. Now i haven't been in Stamford since Monday so I'm not aware of other news occuring in Stamford. However other events the news have been covering has been the whole Alex Rodriguez case, and him admitting to using steriods. Also, the abduction of the little girl Haley (Im not sure of her last name). As I'm typing this, an update on the story is playing on the news in Florida and how sitting of her may have been taken place. I've also seen her picture on AOL news as well. Overall, the media has been broadcating many of the same stories it seems you guys have been hearing up in Stamford.
Unfortunatly the sun is setting in Boynton Beach, Florida however tomorrow is another day.
That's all for now!
-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment